Field Service Technician
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Posted on: October 22, 2019
Field Service Technician
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology,
is seeking a Field Service Technician working in the Southfield, MI
office. We focus on far more than just equipment. Our people bring
innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management
needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the
environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization
that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their
Position Summary: Repair, service and maintain office equipment by
performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing
parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory at
customer locations in assigned territories.
* Service and maintain customer's digital office equipment
(copiers) in assigned territory.
* Repair copy and printer equipment-hardware and software
* Verify equipment functioning by completing test initiatives and
* Complete document service actions-service forms, reports, logs
* Ownership for accomplishing new requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to position accomplishments.
* Maintain and service company office equipment and color systems
on customer premise.
* Perform copier machine modification and software
* Assess and troubleshoot customer software and hard copy orders
for production problems or issues.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma and GED.
* 3 years of experience in technical repair, maintaining and
service of copier/office equipment.
* Experience as a field service technician in the office equipment
* Strong comprehension of small and large format, and B & W, color
and multifunctional devises /production processes.
* Good customer service skills are essential.
* Ability to multitask, prioritize assignments and work
* Computer literate and good communication (written and verbal)
skills including tact and diplomacy when dealing with
* Must have a Valid Driver's License.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following:
* Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Pre-tax spending accounts
* 401(k) plan (with company match)
* Company provided life insurance
* Employee discounts
* Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants
regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process should email
Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information..
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Farmington Hills , Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!